Christmas wishes do come true….
Christmas wishes do come true…. At the Saddlers Centre this Christmas !
With a Christmas wish list writing station, a sparkly, festive scene with a talking post box and visits from the main man himself… the Saddlers Centre will be ensuring Christmas wishes do come true this December in Walsall!
Children can come any time during the week to write their list, from Thursday 1st December, and post it in the interactive, talking post box (free of charge) and visit the Christmas enchanting scene with animatronic puppets, life size animals, sleigh and the giant Christmas tree.
Father Christmas will be popping in each Saturday between 11am-4pm to pick up his post and make on lucky child’s Christmas wish come true, each week. Only if they have been good of course! Children will be able to meet Father Christmas on his sleigh and take a selfie with him and the elf, receiving a little gift too! Visits are free of charge on 3, 10 and 17 of December. Come in your festive outfits and share with us at #SaddlersChristmaswishes.
Melvin Glasby, The Saddlers Shopping Centre Manager commented; “We’ve got the biggest and best Christmas decorations in Walsall town centre I believe, with a big 20 metre Christmas scene that visitors of all ages will love. It certainly makes it feel and look festive at the centre. We’ve also managed to get Father Christmas to stop off from his busy scheduled to meet the children of Walsall and will be surprising three lucky children too with a present in time for Christmas!”
With safe, convenient parking, a host of shops with gifts galore and a place for a coffee and cake… stop off at The Saddlers Centre this Christmas.
If you are visiting, please note the following:
- No booking is required to visit Father Christmas but children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Father Christmas has to go and feed his reindeer at 1:30pm but will be back at 2pm
- Don’t forget to tell the elf if you have any allergies
- The queue will close at 3pm to allow everyone to visit Father Christmas by 4pm should the need arise
Terms and Conditions:
Christmas present gift list surprise – terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by Saddlers Shopping Centre, Park Street, Walsall, WS1 1YS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Saddlers Shopping Centre and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to write your wish list and be entered into the competition for a prize off a child’s wish list to the value of £100 maximum.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via visitor details being completed on a Christmas wish list at the Saddlers Centre and posting it in the magical, white post box at the Saddlers Centre Christmas scene within the dates supplied.
- Staff are not responsible for individual player entry, or the supply of accurate contact details supplied.
- The prize consists of 3 individual prizes, one chosen each weekend in December, from three different individual wish lists decided by the Saddlers Centre Management team.
- Prizes will be decided by the Centre Management Team and prizes supplied with consideration to the Child’s wish list.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- No cash alternative available.
- Prizes can only be collected from Saddlers Management Offices as agreed.
- If a prize is not collected within 7 days of notifying the winner, another wish list winner will be picked at random to receive a gift instead of the previous winner.
- Only one entry per child.
- Contact details will be used to contact the winning entries only and for no other purposes.
- Names and / or photographs will be taken and used for marketing purposes on the website, social media and press.
- This competition ends on Sunday 18th December 2022