Saddlers Centre Summer Art Competition
Saddlers Summer Art Competition – get creative and win big!
We’re looking for local Walsall children to help us brighten up the Saddlers Centre and be in with the chance of winning a child’s tablet and back to school shoes or a stationary bundle!
Get your colouring pencils, glue sticks, paints and glitter at the ready and draw us a picture of what you love about Walsall and what activities you’ll be doing over the summer. Will you be playing in the parks and green spaces at the Arboretum, having fun at the library, or visiting the leather museum, cinema or having a swim?
Download your entry form here.
To make it even easier, come along to our popup Colouring Station at the Saddlers Centre from 2 -21 August to enter, located in the main ground floor square.
Join us for free face painting too on Wednesday 10th and Wednesday 17th August between 10am -3pm.
Send your completed entry by Wednesday 17 August via one of the following methods:
- email a photo to info@Saddlersshopping.co.uk or
- Post in the post box at Clive Mark Schoolwear or Clarks Shoes on Park Mall
Don’t forget to include your name, age and a phone number.
Winners’ designs will feature on giant posters and window displays at the centre!
A lucky first place entry will be chosen by the Centre Manager and receive a child’s tablet and a pair of new school shoes, and a runner up will receive a back to school stationary bundle!
You have until Wednesday 17th August 2022 to enter. Good Luck!
Terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by Saddlers Shopping Centre, Park Street, Walsall, WS1 1YS.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Saddlers Shopping Centre and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via an Art Competition Entry form only.
- Staff are not responsible for individual’s entry, or the supply of accurate contact details supplied.
- The prize consists of a Winner who will receive a child’s tablet and a pair of school shoes ( up to the value of £50) from Clarks and a runner up prize of a Stationary Bundle decided by the Saddlers Centre.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Saddlers Shopping Centre reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- No cash alternative available.
- Prizes can only be collected from the Saddlers Management Offices.
- Saddlers Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend or cancel this campaign and these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Entrants agree to the use of their name and images or designs in any publicity material promoting the winners.
- By entering this competition, the winners are agreeing to their designs being used for displays and marketing purposes around the Saddlers Centre only.
- Entrant information will only be used for the purpose of this competition and will not be passed on to any third party or used for any other purpose. It will immediately be securely disposed of after the prize draw.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- The competition is open until Wednesday 17th August 2022 at 4pm. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- The promoter has arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the prizes whatsoever.
- A Winner will be chosen by the Centre Manager on Thursday 18th August 2022 and the winner and runner up will be notified by mobile phone thereafter. Should the winners not come forward within 10 days of notifying them via telephone and social media, another winner will be chosen.