Welcome back to Christmas at the Saddlers Centre
The Saddlers Shopping Centre is ready to welcome you to a festive Christmas with all the trimmings!
This year the centre has gone to town and alongside the usual traditional 16ft Christmas tree in the main event square, visitors will be greeted to a magical snow scene with moving puppetry, life size reindeer, an ornate sleigh and an interactive, talking post box for children’s Christmas present lists.
What’s more, Father Christmas will be visiting every festive Saturday in December (4th, 11th and 18th December) between 11am-4pm to pick up all the Christmas present wish lists that the children of Walsall have written in readiness for the big day. He will be picking one letter each week and surprising a lucky child with a present off their wish list! Need to write your list …. read on!
Walsall winter express post train – Write your Christmas wish list here!
Dates: 3 – 5 Dec, 10 – 12 Dec, 17 – 19 Dec, 20 – 23 Dec 2021
Time: 11am – 4pm ( Ticket only 11am-2pm / Walk up between 2-4pm)
Location: Park Street by the Saddlers Entrance, Walsall Town Centre
All aboard! The elves have arrived in Walsall on their express post train! They’ve got the important job of helping all the children write their Christmas wish lists for posting in Santa’s magical, interactive post box at the Saddlers Shopping Centre so Santa can surprise one lucky child with a present each week!
You can book a ticket in advance for places on the train between 11am-2pm to guarantee a place or walk up slots are available between 2pm-4pm. You can book your tickets here .
Terms and conditions:
Christmas present gift list surprise – terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by Saddlers Shopping Centre, Park Street, Walsall, WS1 1YS.
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook in any way.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Saddlers Shopping Centre and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via visitor details being completed on a Christmas wish list from the Walsall Winter Express Post train and posted in the magical, white post box at the Saddlers Centre Christmas scene.
- Staff are not responsible for individual player entry, or the supply of accurate contact details supplied.
- The prize consists of 3 individual prizes from three different individual wish lists decided by the Saddlers Centre Management team.
- Prizes are subject to availability and Saddlers Shopping Centre reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- No cash alternative available.
- Prizes can only be collected from Saddlers Management Offices as agreed.
- If a prize is not collected within 14 days of notifying the winner, another wish list winner will be picked at random to receive a gift instead of the previous winner.
- Only one entry per child.
- Contact details will be used to contact the winning entries only and for no other purposes.
- Names and / or photographs will be taken and used for marketing purposes on the website, social media and press.
- This competition ends on Saturday 19th December 2021.