Write your Christmas wish list!
Write your Christmas wish list here….
Join us at the Saddlers Shopping Centre, Walsall to write your Christmas wish list and post it in our special Christmas post box with direct access to the main man himself!
We’ll be helping make some Christmas wishes come true this December and sprinkling some festive cheer on our shoppers. Father Christmas will pick one letter from his post bag when he visits each week, to give three lucky children a present off their wish list! Children can come any time to write their list, from Friday 24th November (closing on Sunday 17th December).
Father Christmas is visiting the Saddlers Centre on 2, 9 and 16 of December from 11am-4pm to meet families and share some festive spirit with the people of Walsall. It’s free of charge and children will receive a small treat too!
Make sure you enjoy our brand new interactive Christmas decorations in the main square. Take a selfie with the gingerbread man and lady, the Christmas bear and giant walk-through Christmas tree. Or look for the Saddlers Selfie sleigh by Timpson’s, which makes a perfect family shot! Please share your photos with us on our social pages! We’d love to see them and give some spot prizes out!
Melvin Glasby, The Saddlers Shopping Centre, Centre Manager commented; “ We have brand new Christmas decorations this year throughout the centre to add some sparkle to your festive shopping and are looking forward to welcoming families to our Christmas events and interactive selfie stations. We will have a variety of carol singers also which went down particularly well last year, so we are bringing them back again this year.”
With safe, convenient parking and a host of shops with gifts galore… stop off at The Saddlers Centre this Christmas.
Christmas present gift list surprise – terms and conditions
- This competition is presented by Saddlers Shopping Centre, Park Street, Walsall, WS1 1YS.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Saddlers Shopping Centre and their close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to write your wish list and be entered into the competition for a prize off a child’s wish list to the value of £100 maximum.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition is via visitor details being completed on a Christmas wish list at the Saddlers Centre and posted in the magical, post box at the Saddlers Centre Christmas scene within the dates supplied.
- Staff are not responsible for individual entries, or the supply of accurate contact details supplied.
- The prize consists of 3 individual prizes, one chosen each weekend in December, from three different individual wish lists decided by the Saddlers Centre Management team.
- Prizes will be decided by the Centre Management Team and prizes supplied with consideration to the Child’s wish list.
- Prizes are not transferable.
- No cash alternative available.
- Prizes can only be collected from Saddlers Management Offices as agreed.
- If a prize is not collected within 7 days of notifying the winner, another wish list winner will be picked at random to receive a gift instead of the previous winner.
- Only one entry per child.
- Contact details will be used to contact the winning entries only and for no other purposes.
- Names and / or photographs will be taken and used for marketing purposes on the website, social media, video and press.
- This competition ends on Sunday 17th December 2023